Dear guest, scroll down to start the registration process.
Terms & Conditions
These general conditions of sale and use apply to your visit, your use of the Futurist Games website and our official pages on social networks) (the “Site”) and to all reservations made on the Site as well as ‘to all information and / or services provided to you by the Site.
They also apply when you come to our premises to experience the Futurist Games.
You may be referred to hereafter as “you”, “your”, “your” or “the player”.
We may hereinafter be referred to as “we”, “us”, “our”, or “still connect”, “Futurist Games”.
To use the Site and book a game session, you must accept the following terms and conditions. Please read it carefully.
Conditions to play
- The installation of the game is only done by a staff member of Futurist Games
- It is possible to change one or more times of play during his playing time, but this change (s) can only be done by a staff member of Futurist Games
- The minimum age required to play is This varies with games. There is no age limit as long as the participant’s state of health allows him to play.
- In case of cancellation of reservation, it must be made by phone at 04 65 352 646 at least 24 hours before the scheduled time. Otherwise, it can not be refunded or exchanged.
- In the event of a significant delay in relation to the time of booking, Futurist Games Brussels will endeavor as far as possible to offer the participant the reserved service. However, for the comfort of each, it could be shortened (cfr delay) or moved.
- Futurist Games Brussels may terminate the game of a participant in case of inappropriate behavior.
- Put your mobile in a silent mode when you play
- Do not keep your mobile phone in your pocket when you play
- Respect the limits of the play space within his boxing
- To be alone in his boxing
- Respect the game equipment (headphones, screen, joysticks, headphones, sensors, play area …)
- Do not play under the influence of alcohol or any kind of narcotics or drugs.
- Smoking is not allowed in the establishment
- It is not recommended for people with epilepsy to take part in games
- Pregnant women are not advised to take part in games
- Wheelchair users are not recommended to take part in certain games (see games catalog)
- It is not recommended for people with heart problems to take part in games
- It is not recommended for people with psychological disorders (especially people with schizophrenia) to take part in the games.
- It is not recommended for people suffering from vertigo to take part in games
- The helmet is designed so that people wearing eyeglasses can keep them under their eyes. Nevertheless, we invite you to wear contact lenses and we decline any responsibility in case of damaged glasses.
Break and theft
- The damaged equipment is the responsibility of the participant that he used it.
- Futurist Games Brussels declines any responsibility in case of theft or breakage of the participant’s belongings
Futurist Games Brussels reserves the right to shorten the game to the participant who does not respect these instructions.
The company Still Connect is a SPRL with capital of 65.000 Euros whose head office is located boulevard du triomphe, 151 / box 13 – 1050 Ixelles, whose business number is 0674.827.614. VAT 0674 827 614
It owns the Site and reserves the right to modify or cancel these conditions and the content of the Site at any time at its sole discretion and without notice.
She also owns the Futurist Games brand and concept. The website www.futuristgames.be is operated by Futurist Games.
You must be at least 18 years old to book a game session but the game is open to everyone from 7 years old, accompanied by an adult for minors.
Reservations can be made online at www.futuristgames.be , by phone, by e-mail or directly on site.
The proposed activities are designed for 1 to 7 people. You can book sessions for 1 person but also for 2 people, 3 people, 4 people, 5 people, 6 people or 7 people maximum.
The reservation of a game is final only when it is processed and confirmed by Futurist Games. You will receive confirmation of your reservation by e-mail.
A reserved gaming session may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes. If a session is transferred or resold in violation of this condition, the game bearer or the person claiming the right to play will be denied the game.
A reserved game session may not be canceled or modified. In case of force majeure, contact the team beforehand.
You are fully responsible for registering your personal information correctly on the online booking form. By submitting an online booking form you guarantee Futurist Games that all the information you have provided is accurate.
A reservation becomes invalid and the entry will be refused if the team is late by more than 15 minutes. In such a situation, the session is not refundable and the reservation is not modifiable.
Administrative fees are charged 15 Euros for any change of booking. In addition, a change is only possible depending on availability and must be expressly accepted by Futurist Games
The price is indicated on the Site. This is the unit price per person.
The price displayed is understood VAT, including VAT.
The total price is fixed according to the number of players (from 1 to 7 people).
The list of different payment methods that are accepted on the Site are specified on the booking site.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. A credit card is required to secure the reservation.
Once the reservation is confirmed, no refund or cancellation will be accepted.
If fewer players than expected when booking are present, the price difference is not refunded.
In the case of a reservation for three players, if the team arrives on the spot with a fourth player, it is possible to integrate it to the team in exchange for the payment of the supplement, by check or in cash.
ADMISSION, SECURITY AND GAME
We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who is unfit, abusive or otherwise inappropriate in any way at the sole discretion of the owners and staff of Futurist Games. Players under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed on our premises.
No drink or foodstuff can be introduced in the playrooms or reception rooms.
To be admitted, you must confirm the full name of the person who booked and they may be asked to confirm their phone number and e-mail address as well as to show their identity card or bank card. to the payment when booking.
For security reasons, children under the age of 7 are not allowed to enter the play rooms. Children under 16 must be accompanied by at least one adult at all times.
Players are asked to arrive several minutes before the start of the session to be supported and to have a presentation on the nature of the equipment, its risks and constraints and thus make the experience enjoyable and safe.
Each player will be supported before and during the game by a member of the Futurist Games team. After knowing the rules of the game, each player participates in the game at his own risk.
Futurist Games recommends that players wear comfortable clothing for the game.
Futurist Games expects players to not disclose game details directly or indirectly to the public, and no photos or recordings can be taken during the game.
Futurist Games may charge customers for damage caused by players, whether intentional or unintentional.
When you are in our premises, you must follow our rules and regulations, adopt appropriate standards of behavior, and cooperate with our employees regarding safety rules.
RICKS AND HEALTH OF PLAYERS
Futurist Games informs players of the limited risk, given the quality of the material used, dizziness or headaches during the game session or in the hours following the end of the session.
Virtual reality games can have consequences on the perception of space. They must be used in moderation. Futurist Games recommends that players do not participate in more than one game session per day. Virtual reality games are not suitable for people with epilepsy or neurological disorders.
In addition, Futurist Games warns players of the risk however limited, given the equipment of the room specially designed for the game, falling during the game session, especially in case of exit from the game area.
In any event, Futurist Games is not responsible for personal injury or property damage caused directly or indirectly by games or inappropriate use of games or for not following the safety rules described before the game session. .
USE OF THE SITE – INFORMATION
Futurist Games makes the best efforts to provide visitors to the Site with the most up-to-date information and accurate information.
The Site is dedicated to personal use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer or sell any information obtained from the Site.
You may not use all or part of the Site for any purpose that is fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, harmful, obscene or objectionable.
Futurist Games is committed to taking all necessary steps to protect the security of payment card information. Futurist Games will not be liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of the loss of information transmitted to Futurist Games, in the event that Futurist Games has not failed in its obligations and is not at the origin of this loss.
Futurist Games will not be liable for any damages, whether consequential or incidental, including profits or revenues, loss of opportunity, costs of products or services of replacement, loss or deterioration of data or interruption of activity, resulting any use of the Site, in the event that Futurist Games has not failed in its obligations and is not at the origin of this damage.
The trademarks and logos appearing on the Site are the property of Futurist Games and have been deposited internationally. You may not use them without the prior written permission of Futurist Games and you agree that such use may constitute a violation of the rights of the owner.
The Site may contain links to third party sites. The operation of these sites is beyond the control of Futurist Games and you use them at your own risk.
Futurist Games collects and stores your personal information without disclosing it to any third party and is dedicated to ensuring that the confidentiality of your personal information is protected. You agree that Futurist Games may contact you with offers and promotions by e-mail or telephone.
LITIGATION – CLAIMS – OBJECTS FOUND
We will immediately process any request or claim from you.
Your request can be addressed to Futurist Games by any means of contact. We are committed to answer you as soon as possible and to find an amicable solution.
Futurist Games is released from any liability for lost or stolen property in our premises. You can nevertheless contact us for any request of object found.
To contact us, please write below our contact details:
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Courier: Futurist Games – Boulevard of the Emperor, 16 Brussels 1000
– Phone: 04 65 352 646